Tuesday 13 September 2011

*Laying There*

I lay there in the Dark and felt the tears escape..
Rolling silently down my face towards my hair as if ashamed...
The tears flow gently on their own..
As if they don't belong to me..
And I lay there,
Alone,
Unnoticed..
And afraid.
Can the tears from my eyes not be mine?
They flow without control..
Without rhyme and perhaps without reason..
I cannot stop the flow..
And The stream has nowhere else to go..
My hair captures the remains and hides the secrets of my tears
And I lay there,
Feelin each drop...
And Trying hard not to feel shame..
As My tears reveal my secrets..
My fears...
My pain...
And so I lay there,
Afraid and Unmasked
No more defenses to my name..
Drownin in my shame..
And quietly going insane..
And I lay there,
Lettin each tear flow
Feelin every hidden,secret blow..
Until Eventually the end.
And Still I lay there...
There's nowhere else to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment