Monday 13 June 2011

Monday 13-06-2011

Its Monday.....
I am currently suffering...
practically in silence!
Since the reason I'm suffering is due to the fact that I can barely speak..
And I'm feeling ill :( *Sigh*
To top it off I am currently at work how unfair is that??? again *Sigh*
So let me skim through my weekend...
I went to Durban to visit my friends.and had a pretty quiet Friday evening went to Cuba lounge at Gateway and met up with 2 of my favorite people Dazz and Kitt :) yay
oh and Ryan.....oooops.....lol
chilled with them for a bit doing a catch up and then went home to sleep...
Saturday had a pretty relaxed day did my hair and then went and chilled with my friend Kita for most of the afternoon before going back home to get ready for the evening
spent a few hours chatting with my friend and old roomate before leaving to meet up with my friend Johnnie and his gf as we had plans to go out coz it was his birthday on Sunday..
Ended up going to the club and as usual I danced all night...
met up with a few friends in the club and partied all night johnnie and his gf ended up leaving early and i stayed and carried on partying with the cousin of a friend of mine that I just met on Saturday His name is Ali and he's really nice and we got on welll...We ended up partyin till about half 5-6 before heading to steers to get something to eat.his friend Ash joined us.was nice I love meeting new people :) anyway i got home at about 6:45 was so bugged tired i couldnt even jump into bed and tried to get to sleep but everyone decided to contact me really early starting with my sis phonin me around 8am i nearly died from that :( ay and then everyone fb messaged me :( *Sigh* less then 4hrs sleep and I had to still drive back home which is just over an hour away lets just say i wanted to sleep and drive!! :( ay
So I had a really awesome time but am completely bugged and need to recuperate for next week ;) lol and I have no voice which was missing from the time I woke up yesterday or rather gave up trying to sleep....lol
But anyway thats my weekend in a nutshell.... lol i know I'm crazy but I love it :)
lol mwahs

No comments:

Post a Comment