Friday 3 June 2011

Welcome to Me

i don't do drugs smoke or drink, i am a blood donar but my irons been very low for the last few months so havent donated for a while. i signed up to be an organ donar while livin in england should i die,not sure where to sign here in SA. i'd willingly shave my head for cancer since its one of my biggest fears and high risk factor for me... my moms had it twice my dads sis died from it as well as both my grandfathers and my moms sis has had a hysterectomy and now has cancer in her stomach and who knows where else... i check my breast every week fearful of finding a lump... i read alot-fiction novels.romances sci fi's i'm in love with vampires :$ lol i love dancing and normally when at a club thats where you'll find me on the dance floor,i love books music tv and movies and yes its different coz i know not many people like it all but i do... lol i'm eclectic in music tastes from classic to blues to r&b and i love eminem ;);) lol and i'm a complete chocoholic chocolate makes the world better ;);) lol i dont drink coffee or coke and rarely drink tea but have been recently coz my office is freaking cold.. i love to drink pepsi when i drive distances coz the caffeine in it keeps me awake and i love havin sweeets in my car when i drive like suckers streamers etc oh and i love nougat.and chocolate cake is my fav.. lol.i have never nor will ever eat tripe,hate liver and am highly fussy about my eating habits i wont eat food leftover 2 days after it was first cooked,i have weird compulsive issues about some stuff and am highly paranoid about food bein off ,if my mind believes th bread is stale or milk is off i can't bring myself to eat them. its weird i know lol but i literally cant do it.i hate people puttin their fingers in my food and wont eat it if they do it even puts me off eating... lmao ok theres loads more but that should keep you busy for a while... hahahahahaha welcome to the crazy messed up world of Sasha :):) lol mwahs oh and i wear contact lenses i'm seriously blind... lol but its cool coz my eyes make up for it by changin colour ;);) lol from brown to green and everythin in between :):) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment