Friday 10 June 2011

Life Reviewed

My Visitor of Yesterday only made it in Today and after a fairly nice chat he asked for my no so that he could invite me out for a drink sometime and also mentioned they were planning a barbecue/braai soon...
when mentioning this to my friends.... the psycho's all got excited and started saying i should go out with him etc... lol no control really 8o lol hahaha but anyway i could see they were al happy for me to be meeting someone nice and new and different but I don't want people to assume that its going anywhere coz odds are it won't it was just a friendly invite from a guy new to a country and missing his home...Simple!! lol
Super excited about work plans my bosses have decided to purchase a program for my sole use to design the interiors of kitchens and bedrooms so I shall deal with that side of the business since they don't have any time due to dealing with the construction side of things,,,...,,,So i'm really looking forward to it..
On a more annoyed note someone irritated me just now and it made me realise something...
about friendship,life and love...
If you are not willing to work as hard as I will then I will no longer work at all...!!
I refuse to be the poor fool constantly trying while the world sits back and watches my struggles..
I have finally gotten to a point in my life where i realised i deserve and should receive more and now i won't accept less!!
and so if all you have is a miserly piece of yourself to share with me well then save it for the next fool...
coz without you sharing with me I aint sharing nada with you!!
And i'm happy to reach that conclusion finally its about damn time.... :) lol
*ps this is only for those i actually wanna share with....lol if we not sharing or caring well then whose worried?? :) lols mwahs
My heart is Protected by the Experiences of my Past!

No comments:

Post a Comment