Thursday 9 June 2011

A Visitor....

As I write this I am currently expecting a customer at work Originally from Lithuania
He's on his way to collect an invoice I made for work he wants my company to do for him..
He's in South Africa working for Doctors without Borders,,
He seems nice but it's so strange cause he's saved my work no under my name and everytime I call him he answers saying hello Sasha... lol
its a little bizarre,,knocked the wind out of my usual proffessional greetin the first time it happened...lol
now on a bizarre note his imminent arrival had me...touching up my hair and make up...
yes I repeat touching up my hair and make up....
I know...-so embarrassing....lol
But anyway I don't think its attraction coz I'm not really sure I am attracted to him...
I think its more the wanting to appear to my best advantage especially since he likes to talk to me and is aware that my name is actually Russian :) lol so few people actually know this..which is sad...
Also its correct pronounciation is actually Saasha... so far only my American friend Will and now my Lithuanian friend Andrius pronounce it as such....
Anyway so I'm sticking to the wanting to appear presentable as my reason for embarrassing touch ups of today.... lol
Ok its probably official now from this that I'm crazy.... lol but oh well who cares my life has become interesting and fun :) and since I love to travel whose to say I won't end up visiting Lithuania.....lol
Life's about Opportunities and possibilities....
Try not to miss them... :)
lol mwahs
Will probably keep you posted............ hahahahahahaahaha lol

No comments:

Post a Comment