Tuesday 3 January 2012

I'm My one

I was broken
Stripped bare and shattered
The one responsible simply walked away
Showing how little I truly mattered.
How little he cared.
And then the darkness came..
So alone and lost..
Finding it so hard to breathe,to move ,to live..
Feelin all that pain
Havin no one..
No one to talk to..
To turn to..
To be comforted by...
Till I lay in the dark all alone with tears streamin down my face
And my pain rippin out of my very soul.
I was broken..
So alone..
And no one even knew it..
Or cared enough to..
No one cared enough to ask..
To care..
To love me..
I was left broken and shattered..
He walked away..
Didn't look back..
Didn't care..
And so I cried...
I felt like a special part of me died..
My hope my love -destroyed.
What did his desertion make me
How unworthy am I..
If after all these years not one..
Not any..
No love for the shattered,
The ones that never mattered..
I was one..
Even after all this time still none..
But I'm my one.
My only..
When no one else will love
Love Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment