Monday 23 January 2012

Suicide

The knife was there
The blade so sharp
My wrist lay bare and inviting
One little slit
Is all it took
To leave this world
Without fighting.
They think me weak,
Perhaps I am.
But they didn't have to feel it...
The endless struggle
The ever pain
My hope was just depleted.
So yes I did it
I truthfully admit
Perhaps some courage was all it took
I left this world
No long Goodbye
No see you soon
I broke your heart regardless
It wasn't you I left
It wasn't even me..
Perhaps I died so long ago
I doubt I'd even known
But when I made the slit
For a moment the world,
It parted..
And I regretted every missed
And beautiful moment I'm not part of.
My sadness shall remain.
But for you I wish much more.
There was no hope for me,as hope was there no more.
But within you lies a future..
A journey to be taken
Do not be the coward I was
I wish your hope is never shaken.
Live my love for me
As I am here no more..
But from my journeys end
I hope you learn much more
That life is neverending
Even when the goodbyes are left unsaid.
Its harder once its started.
But so worth it in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment