Tuesday 17 May 2011

Expectations

You know that whole Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is actually a load of bull!!
Things don't really work like that!
I could treat you like a king whereas you may simply treat me as your pauper.
I could be open and honest and you could tell me only lies!!
In this I'm speakin from experience!
I'm a straight forward person who likes to know the truth straight up.how can you hope to progress upon a lie..?
Very recently it was revealed that someone I believed to be my friend who as such should of been completely honest with me was not!!and was makin assumptions based on other peoples information without even botherin to confirm the facts!
This is not kindergarten
We are not kids going he said she said!!
To the one I believed was a friend simply reveal your true nature first in the future so at least One will know what to expect.
And for all the rest.. Be weary of those you let into your life and to whom you give the power of being able to affect you!
Not everyone deserves it and some should never even try.
Suffice it to say that this rude awakening to the true nature of devious mortals left me speechless!
I Expected More!!

No comments:

Post a Comment