Tuesday 31 May 2011

Not just a pretty face

A note to people larger than me

Yes some may say my ass is skinny,some may even agree
And yes I may eat what i want and binge to a certain degree
without the fear of gaining weight or dreaded issues with clothes..
but the truth of the matter is my friend and surely you'll agree
that one day you'll be much more luckier than me..

For though my ass is skinny and shopping is a dream..
what people see when they look at me isnt my heart or my grace..
It's my skinny ass and my face...

So while you may one day find and marry your very perfect plan..
my poor future man......
will fall for my ass and face and then consequently watch them lose the race
when time and age makes clear to all why inside beauty is worth more than Gold!

So dwell not on my skinny ass or face for neither will remain
when life intrudes upon their beauty no beauty shall remain...
So spare a thought next time my friend for what you may perceive
i may have the body and the face but you will win this race..
for while my outside beauty attracts so many...
very few shall actually remain...
when beauty leaves my ass and face so to shall all the rest

But with your inner grace and beauty you shall find the best.
for faithfulness is never attracted to just an ass or a face
So take heed and witness your victory in this race
When you find he who loves you best
 forgetting all the rest
never caring for ass or face instead supports you through the race.

*You my Friend Are Lucky* and jealous of you I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment