Tuesday 31 May 2011

Stolen

It's Gone....
It was something I never knew I had
A Gift I didn't really get to open or give to someone on my own
My present so beautifully hidden
I hadn't known about it until it was gone.
So fragile and precious was my Gift that as soon as it was taken it broke...
Leaving me with not only the realisation of what i'd had..
But the fact that i had it no longer
My Gift was Special...
It was meant to be treasured but was not..
And now i treasure the memory of it's loss as if holding onto my gifts theft would keep my gift with me always..
but the memory only keeps the pain of loss alive and strong..
My Gift was special in its innocence
special in its beauty..
But its theft was not!
And holding onto it only reminds me off my loss..
So though its hard...
and so though it almost kills me
I release my loss from my memory..
I will never forget my Gift and that it was stolen..
But i refuse to let the thief take anymore from me...
So take what you took thief and plague me no longer!!
you cannot have my soul...!

No comments:

Post a Comment