Sunday 15 May 2011

The Rain

Tonight I inhale a deep breath..
A chest full of sweet rain kissed air..
Its Raining...
The sound of the drops hittin my roof soothes me
So gentle and calmin..
A light pitter patter that lulls me
More effectively then the most common of lullabys..
I find the rain spectacular...
A miracle in itself..
To have somethin so pure..
Freely given from the heavens,
Drenchin me in its splendor
As if washin away the old and revitalizin my soul..
I love the Rain
Like a miracle
It comes to cleanse and renew us all
Bringin forth not only a cleansing purity but life in itself...
Silently I sit by my window and watch the beauty of it before me..
I am in awe of being able to witness something so vital to us all..
Silently the rain gifts us..
Sadly few realize this..
When the dawn touches the sky
Most will not even recall the rains presence tonight..
But its gift not instantly revealed will continue on.
secretly serving us all..
But the hour grows late and the drops slow to a trickling mist..
The show is almost over..
As the last of the fine mist settles soothingly over the ground outside I say my final farewells and give thanks..
I recognize and appreciate your gift..
Goodnight and thank you..

###***##***##***###

*Very often we don't realize that somethin that may be seen as insignificant could have deeper repercussions and could affect us in the grand scheme of things..the point of this note is to remind us all to look at the Bigger picture and recognize and be grateful for all we would normally take for granted#The Rain Represents Us All..*

No comments:

Post a Comment