Thursday 19 May 2011

Just Today

So today i'm seated at the computer tryin to decide what i would like to express in my blog...
Should i mention how today was my first day at my new job...
interesting...
but nothing too major to write home about..
Although my boss did ask me to drive his toyota hilux to the garage on my very first day at work...
interesting....
luckily the day seemed to fly as my new office is so quiet i imagined i could hear the footsteps of past and deceased tenants...
the bosses are cool...
interesting.....
after that mostly i spoke to my aunt and friends all of whom were interested in hearing how my day was going and went...
i told them...
interesting....
lol...
with regards to my previous post theres still no apology from that aforementioned friend
i doubt there ever will be,,,,
which is sad but not so interesting....
I'm of the opinion that everything happens for a reason
whether we see it or not doesnt mean its not there...
and that statement can be applied to so many things!!!
like that damn tooth fairy who still owes me money!!!
bloody cheapskate!!! :) lol
Anyway what i'm trying to say is that my day wasn't very interesting but i lived through it and tomorrow i get to go back and do it all over again !
Things will get us down but what we've all just got to learn is that they won't keep us down for long and we should never wish to stay down!
my favorite quote is one by Muhommed Ali -courage is measured not by how many times you go into the ring and fall down but by how many times you get back up again..
I hope you always remember that inside of each of you is courage more powerful then the sun
all you need to do is realize it
let your courage shine through friends....
mwahs
ciao 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment